Our commitment to you
- Your bike will be inspected on arrival.
- You will be advised on what work is considered essential (safety), desirable, (improved operation) and optional (cosmetic, aesthetic).
- Agreed work will be carried out to a high standard, completed on time.*
- You will be notified of any additional costs^ which emerge after initial inspection.
- Your approval will be obtained before any extra work is undertaken.
- You will be contacted as soon as your bike is ready for collection.
- When at Etape22, your bike will be held securely.
- *Standard turnaround time is 48 working hours.
- ^Common issues include seized parts, missing internal cable routing, additional parts.
Your agreement with etape22
- You agree that Etape22 will carry out work to your bike as agreed with you at inspection.
- You will pay for and collect your bike at the time agreed.*
- You agree that Etape22 will hold contact details on a secure database for record keeping purposes.
- No details will be passed to any third party. Records held will be in compliance with the Data Protection Act (1998).
- *Due to the small size of the business, storing bikes beyond agreed collection date will adversely affect our work.
- A storage fee of £5 per night will be applied to bikes which are not collected at the agreed time.